A. General information
|Headquarters & jurisdiction||Oudenoord 502, 3513 EX Utrecht, The Neterlands|
|Target group||Educational institutes|
|Types of users||Students, Teachers, IT coordinators|
B. Description of data-processing services
Some of the data processing we do is optional and can be turned on and off by teachers. Below we describe the data we process categorized by the setting that activates the data processing.
- Base product (can not be turned off).
- Student ID.
- Unique IDs of teachers.
- First and last names of teachers and students.
- Email address of teachers.
- Platform and device dependent variables of users.
- Proctoring log.
- Timestamps of the start and end times of students in an exam.
- Navigation and software execution in the secure exam environment.
C. Purpose of processingWe provide educational institutes a method to safely perform digital examinations, by:
- Creating a secure, digital and uniform examination environment
- and preventing and detecting fraud in that environment
D. Region of storage and processing
|Region/Country||Type of processing||Note|
|Ireland (3 sub-zones)||Storage and automated processing||This is our main server location|
|Frankfurt & Paris (both 3 sub-zones)||Storage and automated processing||Back-up locations in case we encounter a critical error at our main location|
|Netherlands||Manual and pseudo-automatic processing and temporary intermediate storage||Some customer support operations require manual processing|
E. Sub processors
|Amazon Web Services Ireland Limited||One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4||Cloud provider for processing and storage|